U.S. Commercial Service: Trade Event Partnership Program (TEPP)
We are proud to announce our partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce for yet another year of our Anaheim edition, to reinforce our platform as the central hub for emergency and disaster management professionals to congregate and enhance conversations to better prepare, respond and recover from disasters.
Disaster Expo California is a proud participant of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Trade Event Partnership Program (TEPP).
Through the U.S. Commercial Service's network of offices in U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide, the TEPP recruits pre-screened foreign buyer delegations and brings them to selected trade shows in the United States, connecting U.S. companies with international buyers. Commercial Service trade specialists located in your local Embassy or Consulate can assist you with show registration, help you locate the products you are looking to purchase at the show, and assist in setting up meetings with you and U.S. businesses. Traveling to the show as an official TEPP delegate allows you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Complimentary registration for exhibition hall admission for vetted TEPP delegates.
- Complimentary seats for Educational Seminars (limited availability).
- Badge printing in the International Trade Center to avoid regular registration lines.
- List of exhibitors interested in meeting with delegates during the show.
- Use of International Trade Center, amenities to include conference rooms for private meetings and hostesses to assist with scheduling. Complimentary WiFi internet access, computer access with printing capabilities and multi-language translators are also available in the center.
- International delegations of 15 or more can receive personal show briefings upon arrival at the show.